Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, Savannah Serves Ice Cream: Cookie Dough Edition

Here at Meet The Choissers dot blogspot dot com we would like to extend our hand in gratitude towards Miss Savannah May for inviting us into her home for a special sweet treat...ICECREAM!


Edy's puts the cream in scream.


I think she needs a bigger spoon!


oops, was too busy eating ice cream and trying to remember how to speak German to take any photos of us consuming das guten Eis.




Savannah asked if she could take a picture, for a three old I'm impressed!

This is just a reminder the my heart melts faster than ice cream.


Squish and Squirm doing what they do best, Blondie squishes and Squirmy runs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, I love it! What a sweet segment of your blog!

Deborah Ann said...

Aw, what cute kiddies! I ended up here from another blog. It's fun to see all the different styles and all the different bloggers.

Blessings!