Do you really want to know what I want for Christmas? I could be sweet and cheesy and sing about how, "All I want for Christmas is you" or how, "I want to be the mother of your baby"and while both truly are my heart's desire I can think of a few self indulging items to brighten my spirits.
1. I want my belly button back!!!!! Please, Please, Please if there is a Santa, restore my belly button back to the perfect cute deep rhinestone crested crevasse it once was and if your feeling generous I will gladly settle for weighing 130lbs. A girl can dream can't she? Maybe I should shoot for that for next Christmas.
2. I would like earrings- don't care what they look like, where they come from, or if they are a multi pack from claires.
3. Vera Bradley Diaper Bag- I'm not too picky about the print but I really like: Kensington, Java Blue, and Peacock.
4. A romantic date- Baby will be here soon and we must value our alone time!
5. Dr. Pepper Lip Gloss
6. Bare Minerals Foundation in Light
cheesecake bars with all the berries
1 day ago