* 2 lbs lean ground beef
* 2 large eggs
* 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumb (I use Ritz crackers)
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
*Note* For extra lazy meatballs use frozen meat balls, Heinz Chili sauce, and grape jelly however, I promise its not as good.
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 32oz Grape Jelly
- 3-4 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. First, make the meatballs: combine all meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix well; shape into 1-inch balls.
3. Brown them in a nonstick frying pan until browned all over; drain on paper towel then place in a large ungreased casserole dish.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
4. To make sauce, combine all ingredients in crockpot on low heat and stir until smooth
7. Add meatballs to sauce
9. If you want a lot, this recipe doubles well.
Enjoy some visual imagery!